Learn how to set up an abandoned cart recovery plugin for WooCommerce. We provide settings like general, cron, email capture, and excluding carts by IP. Below is the detailed documentation about how to set up our plugin.
General settings :
- Cart cut off time: When to consider a user’s cart as an abandoned cart(By default 60 minutes). For example, assume that time is 11.30 A.M and John has been purchasing in your store since 10 A.M. Now john’s cart will be marked as an abandoned cart because he didn’t complete his order within cart cut off time.
- Track guest cart: When you enabled this setting, then our plugin will start tracking your visitors(customers who were all not logged in to their account).
- Coupon prefix: A prefix for coupons that were generated by our plugin. We use coupon prefix to speed up the system process and also to avoid the issues in conjunction with other WooCommerce plugins. Note: Once your store has been becoming live, don’t change the prefix.
- Automatically delete abandoned carts after X days: When to delete abandoned carts(By default 90 days). Our plugin will periodically check and delete abandoned carts to maintain the speed of your site.
- GDPR Compliance: GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. And non-compliance could cost companies dearly. Click here to read the documentation about setting up GDPR compliances.